Common Symptoms ENTAllergies Can Cause
- Eyes – itching, redness, swelling, tearing
- Ears – fluid in the middle ear, recurrent infections
- Nose – itching, congestion, sneezing, postnasal drip
- Sinus – sinus pain, pressure, recurrent infection
- Other – headaches, fatigue, depression
Safe, Effective, Convenient ENTAllergy Care for Your Busy Lifestyle
Those who suffer from one allergy may be more vulnerable to others, and as allergens stack up, symptoms can increase. Our immunotherapy program provides patients with an ENTAllergy testing and treatment plan that can improve overall health and well-being.
Common Causes of ENTAllergies
An allergy develops when the body’s immune system identifies an inhaled substance as being harmful. In response, the immune system produces antibodies to protect you. Sometimes, the immune system overreacts and produces an excess of a certain antibody known as IgE, which leads to allergic reactions. The first step in treating an ENTAllergy is to find out what is causing the reaction.
These are typical ENTAllergens:
- Pollen (Trees, Grasses, Weeds)
- Dust Mites
- Animal Hair and Dander
- Airborne pollutants such as chemicals and smoke
Don’t Let ENTAllergies Control You!
Contact the professionals at CT ENT Sinus Center, a member of AAO- HNSF, for an evaluation of your ENTAllergies. We treat patients from Fairfield County, CT to Westchester County, NY.
Immunotherapy treatment is available now in Norwalk
Please note: because every patient is unique, your results may vary.